Richard: I can't believe this post has not been featured!! I am re-blogging to share with others. It is too good for anyone to miss. I suggested it also. I never gave a thought to the green dots so it is great to know what they mean. I have re-blogged in the past but with some guilt because I felt like I was taking a free ride on someone else's work. Thanks for explaining in such a clear way. I will now be sharing more often in the future. I found you by way of Patricia today. So glad I did!!
RE-BLOGGING and BEYOND
We all understand the purpose of a RE-BLOG. Right?
To RE-BLOG or NOT, that is the question.
If we like a post and wish to share it with OUR connections, we have the ability to add our comments to another member's original post and
will receive 25 Points for each RE-BLOG. There are limits.
The person that had their post RE-BLOGGED will also receive 25 Points, for each time their post is RE-BLOGGED. There are limits.
This HAPPY green color means that a post can be RE-BLOGGED. By clicking on the RE-BLOG button, another member may add a comment to introduce the post that is being RE-BLOGGED. The original post is the topic, but the discussion point may or may not be changed. It depends on how you feel about the original post.
This SAD grey color means that a post can not RE-BLOGGED
The illuminated dots indicate how many times a post has been RE-BLOGGED. (4 Times)
By clicking on ANY of the green dots, the names of the people that have RE-BLOGGED that post
will be listed (see below). This applies to your posts and any member post that has been RE-BLOGGED.
BY CLICKING ON THE INDIVIDUAL NAMES, you will be taken directly to the RE-BLOGGED POST. Try it on any names listed below:
Re-blogged by 4 agents
- Daniel H. Fisher, MCRP, Greater Charlotte Realtor® (www.FisherHermanRealty.com (704) 617-3544)
- Dennis Burgess (Orlando Rentals Property Management Company)
- Chris and Kim Knox (Landline Real Estate, LLC of Southern Oregon)
- Hosai Nasir (Century 21 M & M and Associates )
This is where the BEYOND part begins:
1. IF you notice that one of your posts have been RE-BLOGGED, Click the green dots.
2. When someone RE-BLOGS your post, visit their new post and leave a comment to Thank Them.
3. If the new post contradicts or changes the intent of your post, YOU should comment about it.
4. Check back and review the comments made by others on the new post.
5. Check out the individual that RE-BLOGGED your post, by reviewing their PROFILE and BLOG. If they meet your standards (whatever they are), you should add them as an Associate (categorized by state and/or description). After reviewing at least 5 of their blog posts, you may want to SUBSCRIBE, if you like what they write and how they write it.
Some Active Rain Members will disable the comments on their RE-BLOGGED POST and encourage everyone to leave a comment on the original post. This is a very thoughtful thing to do, as it allows the original blogger to receive additional comments.
Anyone can RE-BLOG, but, not everyone will.
Coldwell Banker Real Estate
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy meeting new people, finding new friends and making new business connections. I encourage you to check me out. If you like what you see, please ASSOCIATE with me and SUBSCRIBE to my blog.
Ideally, we will find a way to work together on a transaction or a referral. I hope you will think of me, for ALL of your Real Estate needs in Orange County, California.